Thursday 7 June 2012

Favourites

Well I managed to get a couple of hours in my craft room today on this very wet and windy (in the South) half term day, after completing 2 layouts, I thought I would start my first official post and I have based this on the Favourites theme.  I have included 2 layouts, both favourites, of mine, in their own way

Adored 
My favourite shape at the moment is the hexagon....  And my favourite layout is this one, I have done it 4 times now 1 With squares and pen stitches to make it look very patchworky.  2.  With squares and inked, which was a more contemporary look.  3.  Double page with hexagons (inked) around the edges and 4.  This one a whole 12  x 12 page covered in patchwork hexagons.  I love it...




Papers used for this layout were it's the little things from Fancy Pants Designs and I used a 6 x 6 paper pad to do the page - this is a great way to use the smaller paper pads....


My Place
And my favourite papers at the moment are these..... I just love them and love using them, I have the set in 2 colours - Dilly Dally and Dolled Up.  I keep buying more individual sheets to make the kits and the 6 x 6 pads go even further, as I am not fed up with using the design.



Layout used  Miss Caroline by My Minds Eye collection.

I hope you like my first post and layouts to be shown.... Lots more to follow

Paula
Artful Angels

4 comments:

  1. Fab layouts!! Am I your first follower?!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING these Paula! So good to see you sharing your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. popped across from Lisa-Jane. Fabulous layouts...all those hexagons look fantastic.

    Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your kind comments, still feeling cautious about this blogging lark..... :-)

    ReplyDelete