Friday 29 June 2012

And it has taken 18 months

And it has taken 18 months....


to get near the end of finishing scrapbooking my whole of 2009 photos....  This means I will never catch up.  I have been very keen to scrap at every opportunity and eager to finish this milestone.


I usually print a whole year's photos in one go, and then work my way through them, allocating the finished layouts to different albums.   This way I find I have a variety of topics, and do not get bored of just one subject.


 For 2009 I will end up with:

  • 2 albums full of my youngest daughter Devon's series (1 year - 2 - years old)
  • 1 vacation album of our family holiday in 2009 - Spain.  Normally I do not fill a whole album with one holiday as I have vacation albums that include all holidays, however this was such a great family holiday, full of activities, that  it has filled an album of its own.
  • 2 albums full of my 2009 chronological album, that means all photos that do not fit in the 2 categories above!!
I have completely finished my Span album and show you a few highlights below.  I now only have a handful of layouts left to complete, most of them need the photos printing at a smaller size, and I will be getting them done very soon.










I think I will  now focus on my "Book of Me" project and layouts for a while, as I have photos available and again it is a different subject/topic.

I hope you like the blog and layouts, thank you for reading it....

P

1 comment:

  1. It must feel like such a huge achievement! Well done on completing it, onto 2010 ;-)

    ReplyDelete